Love my Tikka

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
30-06
200 yard verification today. I am done. BTW LOVE the weaver Mildot Tactical 3x10x40. This is the one I bought 4 of on clearance.

180 Sierra BT H4350

Fotis, don’t know which I love more. Your reloading or your shooting. Great example of what can be done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have every reason to love that rifle/load combination. It is performing for you, that's for sure.

I have 2 Tikka T3 Lites(6.5X55 and 7-08) and my daughter has one in 308w. All of them are excellent shooters.

Probably more 1/2" groups shot with Tikkas than any other brand for right outta the box , rifles.
$2500 accuracy for $600. Hard to beat , plus ultra lightweight.

Great job as usual Fotis !

I'm a Tikka Fan too.
Have 2 in 223 and one in 308.
Almost bought another in 30-06 the other day myself.

That's a great result.

Whenever i get folks who want a recommendation for a good shooting rifle who simply want to screw on a scope, buy a box of rounds, and just go shoot stuff...I always put a Tikka at the top of the list.

I've had two now...both were ridiculously accurate...more so when you consider the price I paid.

Great shooting Fotis! And again, great work at the loading bench.

A good 180 gr .30 cal bullet at nearly 2800 fps, with 1/2 MOA accuracy... Ya, that's good stuff right there.

I'd hunt anything in North America with that combo! Well, I might substitute a 180 gr Nosler Partition... :grin:

Guy

My Lyman borescope tells me my 2 tikas have two of the nicest Factory Barrels in my gun safe... this might be part of the reason they always seem to be shooters.
And speaking of Shooters Fotis never seems to disappoint. Hep can do a load development for any of my guns any day of the week I'll just sit back and sip a beer!

Agreed, those stinkin Tikkas do shoot like crazy. Got a couple of them and other than DBC’ing the bores they have been excellent.

Great shooting Fotis.

Same here, when people don’t care what the name is on the rifle I recommend the Tikkas after having a couple of my own. Easy rifles to load for and have a bunch of great features as well. Hard to beat for the money.

Back