160gr Accubonds

RL338

Handloader
Mar 23, 2017
Thank you! I’ve been looking for these for going on 2 years now. My brother in law’s 7mm STW is getting mighty peckish!

I hope you get them in a reasonable time. I have good experiences with them with everything but bullets.

The 160 gr AccuBond is my favourite bullet for my 7MM STW. I have them to reload, but as I have a good supply of factory ammo that will put 3 into 1" @ 300 yards, I haven't felt compelled to reload for it as yet. And they have worked very well on game to date.

IF I wasn't shooting them in the STW, I would load them for my 280 Rem...but since I do, I have some of the new 150 ABs (and BTs) for developing a load for my 280. The rifle likes the 140 gr AB in the Federal premium ammo, but with it no longer being produced, and my using the 140 ABs in the 7mm-08 now, I will use the 150's in the 280.

Sweet! Been looking for a long time, especially now that there’s a 280 Ackley in the lineup!

I hope you get them in a reasonable time. I have good experiences with them with everything but bullets.
I ordered a Lyman tang peepsight for my Great Plains .54 a couple years back that was in stock when I ordered it, but back ordered when the order confirmation email came through. After waiting several weeks I canceled the order, that said its the only problem I’ve had with them.

Back