2011 Bullet Wish List

.257... 85-90 grain AccuBomb...

I'm thinking one of those would be sweet out of the Bob or the Savage... and it would be hell on wheels out of the .25-06 and the .257 Roy.

Make the 6mm 80gn Ballistic Tip Varmit into an 80gn Ballistic Tip!

Just toughen up the base enough for this bullet to hold together on light animals like goats and smaller deer species. Maybe it becomes a 75gn BT instead to differentiate it from the older 80gn BTV? This will be perfect for small 6mm cartridges like the 6x45mm, 6mm PPC and 6mmAR.

Did I mention a 270 grain 375 cal E-tip????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Idriflenut,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you on board. A 220 grain Partition would be a welcome addition to available bullets for my 325 WSM. However, I can tell you from experience that the 200 grain Partition works very well on moose and elk. There is more than enough juice to drop them right smart. If you haven't tried it, I'd encourage you to do so.

I have been sitting here trying to think of a new bullet I would like.... Can't really think of anything :shock: Put me down for the 270 gr. .375 ET, and the 6mm 95 AB I guess.

Put me down for the 270 gr. .375 ET, and the 6mm 95 AB I guess.

Wow! Talk about two extremes! It is always fascinating to see the range of calibres people load and shoot.

DrMike":3ep20okf said:
Put me down for the 270 gr. .375 ET, and the 6mm 95 AB I guess.

Wow! Talk about two extremes! It is always fascinating to see the range of calibres people load and shoot.

I'd like a Partition for my .17 Remington, and a Ballistic Tip Varmint for a .45-70 please!

(Just kidding!)

Back