2012 Rifle Catalog....

A

Anonymous

Just wow.

Wallet is screaming now and the piggy bank has ran for cover!

Oops....Nosler 2012 rifle catalog.

The M48 Professional

A more custom M48 Custom Sporter

New chamberings...

Options with cases, scopes, etc.

Believe me Scotty I've looked but $3195 is too steep for me. Since a couple of other guns are now in the works the LH 35 Whelen will have to wait. Next year the TGR lefty is supposed to come out so I think I will wait, haven't given up either on the LH model 70 custom job either. My current Whelen will work fine for another year :)

gerry":1wnbntxn said:
Believe me Scotty I've looked but $3195 is too steep for me. Since a couple of other guns are now in the works the LH 35 Whelen will have to wait. Next year the TGR lefty is supposed to come out so I think I will wait, haven't given up either on the LH model 70 custom job either. My current Whelen will work fine for another year :)

Same here Gerry. I'm waiting on Winchester. May still look for a donor, but I have no plans of ditching the current Whelen. Had a temporary lapse of judgment. Fixed it. Should be running some ABs shortly.

SJB358":1krigcfc said:
gerry":1krigcfc said:

Same here Gerry. I'm waiting on Winchester. May still look for a donor, but I have no plans of ditching the current Whelen. Had a temporary lapse of judgment. Fixed it. Should be running some ABs shortly.

Good to hear Scotty, with RL 15 or Varget you will be able to make those 225 gr AB's sing :) please keep us posted. I really do like your Rem 700 CDL it is a good gun.

gerry":3i3psyib said:
Good to hear Scotty, with RL 15 or Varget you will be able to make those 225 gr AB's sing :) please keep us posted. I really do like your Rem 700 CDL it is a good gun.

Should have it up and running shortly. Still have a little work left for the 338, and some additional time with the 264, but after that, it is all Whelen! The Whelen has been very easy in the past, so I hoping for an easy load work up...

Back