2015 Nosler Bullet Wish List

Antelope_Sniper":t3dw14iy said:
Please bring back the .338 200gr Ballistic tip.
You make it for Winchester, make it for the rest of us.

I a on board also for this request to shoot in my .338 Federal, Sako.

I want a 125gr PAR in 308cal for my Encore pistol and light hunting loads for kids.

I have had poor performance with BT bullets in most weights/cal, so do not say use them.

Also the 200gr BT in 338. I have a load which puts 5 rounds into one hole at 2811FPS and SD 7. I am running out of the ones I have.

Ditto to everyone's recommendation on a high BC .257 bullet ! It's the one caliber most lacking in LR/High BC bullets..... make a weight that will stabilize with a 10 twist so commercially it'll get purchased enough to justify the investment for you Nosler ! (and hopefully at a price considerably under the Berger.... we .257 caliber shooters like to play LR also...) PLEASE :)

sask boy":3gvwn2fx said:
Well, I would like to see a 235gr. ABs in the 375cal. But most of all I am another one that would really like a good supply of what they already manufacture!!! :?

Blessings,
Dan

Agreed all around Dan. That 235 sounds great, but dang if I wouldn't "settle" for some good old fashioned 260's or 300's. :p

Stlil waiting for that 400gr Partition for the 45-70.
As soon as they get the 400's distributed I'd REALLY like to see some quality 7WSM brass. No one makes quality brass in 7WSM and even the Plain-Jane Winchester stuff hasn't been around in over a year. The market for this brass is wide open.

frankm":2oy0flki said:
Ditto to everyone's recommendation on a high BC .257 bullet ! It's the one caliber most lacking in LR/High BC bullets..... make a weight that will stabilize with a 10 twist so commercially it'll get purchased enough to justify the investment for you Nosler ! (and hopefully at a price considerably under the Berger.... we .257 caliber shooters like to play LR also...) PLEASE :)

+1! CL

Expand the 30 cal ABLR lineup. There are three 7mm ABLR's but only two 30 caliber, and both of those are heavy. For example, a 168 grain ABLR would be nice for use in 308 Win and 30-06.

Still looking for a 220-225gr bullet that designed for the 358win and 350rem. A 220gr solid base bonded would fit that bill, a simple spitzer or protected point. Designed with deer as its main goal fast to expand and cost effective.

We have the 225gr Partition for bear elk moose etc. I have to say it for deer the 225gr .030" jacket Hawk is the best white tail bullet I have paired with the 358win.

I know a "Meredeies Bentz" is out of the question, so in lieu of how about some my old reliable antiquated Solid Base bullets?

Now that I have son and three grandsons using up my old stash I'm starting to run low on a few calibers/weights especially 24/100s, 25/100s-120s and 6.5/100s-120s. I still have a couple hundred 27/130s and 7/140s so you don't have to rush making those. :grin:

Bill

A 120gr Ballistic Tip in .277. It would be the perfect bullet for the smallish deer we have in the Texas hill country and for those who hunt Coues and Blacktail.

Couldn't stand it.
A 300 to 350 grain AccuBond (with a soft tip?) in .458 for the 45-70 and I'll never touch another FTX bullet. Swear! Please? ???? Maybe???

I really do load your bullets! :lol:
4 cartridges, all Nosler bullets
image_zps1d2a1274.jpg

Edit: Screwed this up, first one is a Barnes, my mistake!

D21ALASKA":1m9qbrqh said:
sask boy":1m9qbrqh said:
Well, I would like to see a 235gr. ABs in the 375cal. But most of all I am another one that would really like a good supply of what they already manufacture!!! :?

Blessings,
Dan

Agreed all around Dan. That 235 sounds great, but dang if I wouldn't "settle" for some good old fashioned 260's or 300's. :p
I'm all for some 235 accubonds, they would make my 375-06 hum.

Back