.25 110gr Accubonds Seconds Available at SPS

That is a great snag. Good intel for those slinging 25 calibre bullets.

I really want to find a consistant/accurate load for my .257 Roberts Ruger Hawkeye with the 110 AB so far I'd been unsuccesful trying several diferent bullets/powder combos.
I've pulled the trigger acouple of weeks back and purchased a H.S Precision stock to replace the wood stock on the Hawkeye.

35R

Good luck on your exploration. I'm still committed to finding a consistent load that satisfies the itch with my 257 Bob; and the 110 AccuBond is a leading contender for the final bullet used.

35R":1xd9z3o3 said:
Got my 5 :mrgreen:

Same here.
My 257 Wby shoots the factory loads excessively well; now I'll try to replicate them myself. At this price it's hard not to try.

I wish I knew if my 25-06 will like them...

I'm waiting on a stock, and intend to shoot the 110 AB as the primary bullet. But I already have 250 for load development/on hand. I would order more if I knew the rifle would like them!

You will always be able to turn them, Joel. Or, perhaps you would want to build another quarter bore (257 Bob, 257 Roberts AI, 257 WBY, etc.) that would likely shoot them well. Just being helpful, as any friend would do. :grin:

I bought some .257 110 gr blemished bullets from Midway a bit ago, red tips, would they be Accubonds ?

I was going to call SPS and see if they could add a couple bags to my order, but then I got an email that my last order had just shipped. Oh well.

I was going to post that they had 308/168 CC and 223/55 b-tips but they were gone so in a blink.
Russ

I bought (5) envelopes of these Accubonds. I hope that they are as accurate the (5) boxes of standard Accubonds that I bought from Midway?

Back