308 Win Load Development

Alex36

Beginner
Mar 29, 2022
Alex36,
Thanks for your input and welcome to the forum.
We are glad you are here.

JD338
Thank you , glad to be here and seems like you guys are a very informative and accepting bunch. I like the fact that everyone helps each other and shares their findings. It’s helps all of us get better at this. This is the first forum I’ve ever joined , because I learned something each time I read anything from you all and you guys never seem to beat people up for lack of knowing ! Again , thanks for having me and look Foward to being here.

JD338

Range Officer
Staff member
Nov 4, 2004
Thank you , glad to be here and seems like you guys are a very informative and accepting bunch. I like the fact that everyone helps each other and shares their findings. It’s helps all of us get better at this. This is the first forum I’ve ever joined , because I learned something each time I read anything from you all and you guys never seem to beat people up for lack of knowing ! Again , thanks for having me and look Foward to being here.
Alex36,
It's guys like you that make this forum great. The seasoned fellas here like myself were all newbies at one point.
We have strived to make this forum friendly, informative and interactive. There is a lot of knowledge among us but we are open to learning more.
Respect is the key here. It's ok to disagree with someone so long as it done in a mature manner with out the name calling etc
Again, glad you are here.

JD338