338 Win Mag Nosler Brass

SJB358

Ballistician
Dec 24, 2006
Man, I just used my first batch ever of Nosler Brass! It is NICE. I mean it was even bought as 2nds from the SPS and it is really nice, all chamfered and just perfect overall. I loaded up some 250gr PT's with RL19 and RL22. It looks really good! Thanks again Nosler for putting it out and the best part is it is cheaper than WW brass and seems to be of much higher quality. Now I have to slowly convert all of my stuff over! I will let you all know how it shoots, but I suspect it is going to be excellent. Nothing from Nosler has ever disappointed me thus far. Scotty

The Nosler brass is very nice!
Let us know how she shoots.

JD338

Yupper Scotty!

I took the advice from JD338 and others. 30 pieces are on their 4th reload and they look like brand new. I am not kidding. I am not lying. I do not work for Nosler (lol)
I am now a Nosler Brass convert along with my Nosler AB bullets. The only thing is I bought brand new. I did not know they also sold seconds on brass so I am going to try that out soon for a second box.

P.S. I threw all my other brass out.

Stevesdl

Good deal, Scotty!! I've only used the Nosler brass on my .280 and love it! I wish they offered 338-06 since Norma makes it but I guess they don't see a sufficient market for them to put their name on the case.

338wm 300wm 25-06 7mmrm and 308win all have been awesome for me! thanks nosler!

You guys gonna make me throw all my non- nosler brass out and switch huh??????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back