6mm 90gr Accubonds?

EOD Diver

Handloader
Dec 30, 2011
Gents,
Any idea of when we can expect to see some? I've been checking all my usual haunts online without any luck for almost a year now. Considering we're in June, I would hope the good folks at Nosler would be putting some out soon.
Take Care,
Joe

No idea on the accubonds, but both the shooter's pro shop and Cabela's had the 95gr BT on sale recently. I have a very accurate 90 gr BT load, but just may have to pick up some 95's. Don't know if I've ever seen the 90 Accubonds in the store. But for my 243 I'm happy with BTs. Good luck with your search.

Joe, I may have some to help you out with if I can front you enough to get you started.

Scotty,

I appreciate the offer brother, but have a little lead time left before I'll be CONUS and able to enjoy them. In a perfect world, that .243 Win of ours would be a 1-9 twist and I'd use the E-Tips, like David. Speaking of David, when are you moving out West? Montana has a huge vet population, great hunting and fishing, and awesome folks. Just sayin' bud.

BT

Teknys,

Appreciate the heads up. Been dropping the ball on the forum lately, as I'm downrange and busy as I'll get out.

V/R,

Joe

Back