Another brass request..

DavidReed

Beginner
Oct 19, 2004
Piggy backing on the .338 RUM brass request, I'd like to put a another request out there. Does Nosler have any plans to offer .300 H&H and possibly .375 H&H brass for sale as components? Since W-W has moved these into their obsolete line there is not much in the way of options out there. What'dya say?.. Help keep two classics going!

I agree 100% with this request. 300 H&H is really becoming scarce and my supplies are dwindling...

The request has not gone unheard. I do not know for sure what products will be released for next year, but I definately think that the H&H cartridges should not be overlooked.

Nosler3,

Thanks for the reply! I do hope that you and the powers that be at Nosler do consider this request.

I would also very much like to see Nosler start making 300 H&H brass and I know of at least 20 other reloaders who would as well. The 300 H&H may seem like an obsolete cartridge to some but it has a very strong following and I bet that any brass Nosler makes would be gobbled up FAST. Hope Nosler listens to its customers and makes some

New for 2007:
300 H&H brass
300 SAUM brass
260 Rem Brass
Not to mention all of the new bullets.

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! I can't wait to get my hands on some of the .300 H&H brass!

Nosler3":3htlp97u said:
New for 2007:
300 H&H brass
300 SAUM brass
260 Rem Brass
Not to mention all of the new bullets.

Any 338 RUM brass?

JD338

Not yet JD338. I hope to see the 338 Win Mag myself. Keep up the requests. The squeaky whell and all that!

Nosler3":33a8x5hj said:
Not yet JD338. I hope to see the 338 Win Mag myself. Keep up the requests. The squeaky whell and all that!

338 RUM brass please.

JD338

Nosler,

Any word yet on 338 RUM brass?
Also need 7 STW brass.

JD338

No word on yet on 2008 offerings, but I am constantly putting my two cents worth. Hopefully we will hear some secrets soon.

Any word on the .260 rem NC brass? I would like to build my daughter a rifle and the .260 seems just about perfect for the project. Kudo's go out to Nosler on making brass for this great round!

Gary

Good news! the NoslerCustom 260 brass lives. We have finally boxed it and it is ready to ship. Feel free to buy it direct or look for it at your local retail shops.

Back