Anti hunters had a small win in Michigan

I saw this article this afternoon. Don't know why they don't simply give the bucks condoms? Surely the bucks would use them! Course, if the does don't cycle, they won't breed. However,
Ann Arbor is going to have to dart a whole lot more does in order to be effective; and the fertile does from just outside the city limits will find their way into the city. Always a joy to see how tax dollars are invested by liberal politicians. :twisted:

What I want to know is how is this going to keep the deer from munching on their lawns and precious shrubs?
I wish I had that problem it sure would save me a bunch on diesel and gas to mow and trim.

Ann Arbor is as liberal as it gets. U of M influence pushes the agenda. Get a couple miles out of Ann Arbor, you have tremendous trophy deer hunting, if you can gain access to the property.

JD338

I don't want to get too political here but, this is a great example of why you don't put certain people in charge of anything................................

c. schutte":1tic31h3 said:
I don't want to get too political here but, this is a great example of why you don't put certain people in charge of anything................................

Yup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c. schutte":1720gc2u said:

Tragically, any number of such people who shouldn't be in charge of handing out tissue in an outhouse manage to continue being elected to public office! :? Says something about the quality of education of the electorate.

Don't know if this actually happened but, it's a good story nonetheless...............

Government man goes to Wyoming to inform ranchers how a new program is going to help them with their problem coyotes. The deal is they are going to trap, castrate and release the yotes............

Rancher in the back stands up and says.............

"son, you don't understand. The problem is the yotes are eating our cattle, not screwing them"..................

Likely did happen, especially if the government agent visited sometime during the past eight years.

Wonder how many other does had to be euthanized because they didn't look right.

Back