Anyone have any info on this internet retailer

Run away...

And for further reference ignore that horseshit...

Any place that doesn't offer a phone number is big no no...

Looky looky..
It just let me order the mother load...
Freight free...
No hazmat either
Screenshot_20221129_202900_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221129_203006_Chrome.jpg

WOW..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Best deal ever in the world.
Surprised they aren't offering to pay me take it from them...

RUN

AWAY

To add...

I don't mean to laugh as some chap in dire need of product will bite hook, line and sinker

Be careful out there!!

Somebody here (my house) had purchased something online ( it wasn't powder) but a nail gun. It looked like a great deal and all that.
They took CC, PayPal, the norm,,,
this place went even a step further and actually hacked into the USPS and got a tracking number matching a zip code to the shipping address here. So everything looked legit. We know the local USPS person (they're not supposed to do this) but they actually gave us actual address of said tracking number and it wasn't that product whatsoever. As in not even close to being a nail gun. Maybe it was wine glasses or something I don't remember but I actually knew the recipient of the item with the duplicate tracking used given to us. Regardless it was something else and delivered 3 miles up the road.
The CC can offer some protection as we eventually got a refund but it wasn't a simple hey how are you doing can I have my money back?

The CC company said for future reference if a vendor does not have a contact phone number odds are it's not legit.

Given it's the holiday season there will be scams for anything and everything out there so be careful. If it seems to good to be true it most definitely is.

I figured it was a scam... No CC and no phone, just wanted to share. Maybe prevent someone get ripped off. I do love the option of paying with bit coin thou, a nice touch.
Cheers
Ed

How can a small company be able to have in stock, sell and ship powder and primers that have been as scarce as a pro 2nd amendment Bidenite at a NRA rally.

Don't disregard what your "gut" tells you! My mother always told me that if it looked like a duck and walked like a duck it was probably a duck.

Anyone who has no idea how cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin works can get hooked. I had such a conversation with a friend, when he was proving to me that bitcoin is unstable and at its decline in value you can buy something profitable to win small money on the difference in the exchange rate. That is, to spend less because of the cost of crypto. I showed him how https://forexstore.com/ sells tools to analyze this thing. When he realized that bitcoin buyers know how to raise its value he refused to deal with crypto at all

Last edited:
Buying off of Google searches will get you burnt. Stay with well known companies like PV Midway Brownells

Back