BF375 P64 270 & 30-06

SJB358

Ballistician
Dec 24, 2006
Bob’s (BF375 on here) son Bobby was kind enough to offer me two of his Dad’s FWTs he had ratholed years ago. Both are in good shape and seem like great guns. I’ve designated the 270 for my 17 month old, Toryn and the 30-06 for my 25 Y/O son, Brandon.

30-06

Looking forward to setting them up for the boys.

Boy it’s going to be fun finding a super youth stock.
I think I might have something for him to use in the interim.. :cool:

You just don't run across many great deals on P64 Featherweights these days, so getting the chance at two for the boys was an easy decision.

Bob’s (BF375 on here) son Bobby was kind enough to offer me two of his Dad’s FWTs he had ratholed years ago. Both are in good shape and seem like great guns. I’ve designated the 270 for my 17 month old, Toryn and the 30-06 for my 25 Y/O son, Brandon.
Apparently you were busy in the two years or so I wasn't on the forums, congratulations on the little one! Maybe in about 7 years from now you'll be loading up some 110's with H 4895 for him ;)

Nice looking rifles Scotty and two fine looking sons also.
Is the oldest still in the Corp?
My grandson called it enough after 4yrs in the Army since they wouldn't offer him anything decent to stay.

Wow, those are beautiful rifles, Scotty! Got to love those p64 FWT's. I was looking for one in 270 a few years ago and ended up with something else.

Handsome boys as well!

Scotty,
Congratulations, man! Your boys are in high cotton with those rigs and they have a hell of a story behind them!
V/R,
Joe

Thanks fellas! They are both great boys. Brandon is a Sgt and continuing his USMC career as far as he wants, proud of him.
Wow, those are beautiful rifles, Scotty! Got to love those p64 FWT's. I was looking for one in 270 a few years ago and ended up with something else.

Handsome boys as well!
Allen, don't give up buddy! One of them is usually worth having!

Joe, I figure every young fella/lady needs at least one P64 to see how rifles were made before Digital Read Outs and other stuff took the character out of the rifle. Plus, I don't know if there is much cooler than a Featherweight with a butt plate, other than maybe a Super Grade Featherweight :cool:

He’s quite the little ripper.

I like to think I’m raising my future elk packers….
That's a great picture, Scotty! Such a handsome little man.

My Grandson is almost 3 and they just about have to tie him down to cut his hair.

Back