- Jul 1, 2013
Below are the suggestions for posting your classified ads:
- New registrants may not post anything for sale. Sorry Beginners, you're too new and need to contribute a little to the community by creating and responding to posts. How can we trust you if don't know you?
- Use the prefix when creating your ad. is the item for sale, trade or both? Once the item is sold, come back and change your listing to Sold.
- Include clear photos of item you're selling. Using a Polaroid Instant Camera just wont cut it!
- Be descriptive. Please include details about the item you're selling. It may be obvious to you, but interested buyers need information to make their purchase.
- Include a price. Save time by including the price or OBO with your listing.
- How do you want to be paid? Cash, Check, Venmo, Paypal. There are a lot of different options, so be sure to include how you'd like to be paid.
- How will it be delivered? Be sure to include a little info about shipping. "$10 shipping anywhere in the US".
- Send private messages. Discuss the details via the "Start Conversation" feature when you click a users name.