Coordinating camo patterns

hunter24605

Handloader
Apr 30, 2016
Haley didn’t like the plain black stock on the 308 XPR, it needed to match her She Outdoors hunting clothes with the Strata pattern. I stripped it down and cleaned it up for her and she went to town with sponges and flat enamel. And a top coat of of dead flat clear. Mission accomplished. Now if I could talk her into upgrading the scope……
IMG_0339.jpeg

Last edited:
Haley didn’t like the plain black stock on the 308 XPR, it needed to match her She Outdoors hunting clothes with the Strata pattern. I stripped it down and cleaned it up for her and she went to town with sponges and flat enamel. And a top coat of of dead flat clear. Mission accomplished. Now if I could talk her into upgrading the scope……
View attachment 20544
That’s a really good match👍
Upgrade the scope? It’s got the tacticool throw lever😂

That’s a really good match👍
Upgrade the scope? It’s got the tacticool throw lever😂
:ROFLMAO:That old Monstrum scope has bounced around all sorts of rifles here, usually working as a temporary scope while waiting on a new to come in. It's a decent enough scope for timber whitetail hunting, and at the range for 200 yards work, but It doesn't have the light gathering and sharpness my old eyes need for any kind of serious shooting. But with her young eyes and only $130, it does what she asks of it.

She did a rather good job of matching the camo.

We always joke about how the camo is more to impress each other than it is for effective hunting. I hunt out of box blinds in NC and SC. My buddy asks why I wear all that expensive camo. I tell him it's just for the photos and that I remove it in the stand. LMAO

Back