Eggplant Supper Soup

Vince

Handloader
May 26, 2012
Wife made this with venison.
9572ee0451f0c934bec13ec2a5b833ed.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

If that was as good as it looks, one bowl wouldn't be enough I'll bet.
Looks like the wife must be a excellent cook.

That's it no more I refuse to read any more food post ! I have gained 10lbs because they always make hungry and I grab a snake to satisfy the erg. :lol:

truck driver":18tkn1uv said:
That's it no more I refuse to read any more food post ! I have gained 10lbs because they always make hungry and I grab a snake to satisfy the erg. :lol:

Man, Rodger, your culinary habits are astonishing! What sort of snakes are best when you are famished? :mrgreen:

Don't you just love auto-correct? :grin:

Any thing I can catch :!: :!: :!: They all taste like chicken :lol:
Ya I missed that. :mrgreen:

Couldn't help but laugh, Rodger. We were on a vacation in Washington State on one occasion. We pulled into a small service station to pick up some refreshment and to relieve the stress that accompanies travel. Suddenly, my son bolted from the back seat, running as fast as his little legs could carry him. I jumped out of the driver's seat and caught up to him. He was screaming, "Get out of here, Dad! Hurry!" I finally got him somewhat calmed down to discover what was wrong. He had glanced up at a sign on the station that said, "Fast snacks." He read it, "Fast snakes." Well, I reckon I might have jumped and ran if that was what they had. :mrgreen: That incident has assumed legendary proportions in our family.

truck driver":22t2schv said:
No comment on the snake.
I am saddened however that you won't be looking at the food post as hunting season is upon us and I look to get busy soon.

Vince

Oh you know I'll look, I couldn't resit it if I tried. Besides I love to learn new receipts. :mrgreen:

truck driver":10hqfgpi said:
Oh you know I'll look, I couldn't resit it if I tried. Besides I love to learn new receipts. :mrgreen:
[emoji106] [emoji482] [emoji2]
That's the spirit.
Stiff upper lip lad when walking by the fridge.

Back