Guess I need to shoot more.

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
Was going through some of my bullet stash and in amongst full boxes of the same kind, I have a partial box of Hornady 150 gr interlock .308 with a sticker on it of $9.35. :shock:

Yeah, stuff like that has a way of lingering longer than we thought it would. I'm constantly being shocked at what I find when I begin to peruse my inventory.

Had several Sierra's in the cardboard boxes dating back to the 1980's when I went through my stash. Plus some old 160 Accubonds dating back to 1990 and great customer service from Nosler when they replaced two boxes when the poly tips were missing and crumbled into powder.

TackDriver284":1jjd8g1o said:
Had several Sierra's in the cardboard boxes dating back to the 1980's when I went through my stash. Plus some old 160 Accubonds dating back to 1990 and great customer service from Nosler when they replaced two boxes when the poly tips were missing and crumbled into powder.

There were Accubonds in 1990? :shock:

I still have most of a box of Accelerators for the 30.06.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy Miner":s2230yoz said:
TackDriver284":s2230yoz said:

There were Accubonds in 1990? :shock:

Oops, sorry for being absent minded. It was a mid 2000's for the Accubonds, not sure on the exact year. The 150 Ballistic Tips was the one back in the 1990's when Nosler asked me for the lot number to confirm before replacing it for free.

TackDriver284":1io4g2xq said:

Yep got a couple of those older cardboard boxed Sierra's myself in .308 and 6mm, don't know from what yr. Also got some of the old solid based Nosler's. In all fairness some of that was given to me. Not sure when it's going to get used as there is plenty of the newer stuff, partitions, BT's, etc to get to.

I have a can of IMR 4831 that says $4.99 on it and a can of RL 22 that says $10.99.

I saved my money up and bought a cardboard box full of 180gr Sierra Round Nose bullets for my dad for Christmas when I was 9 years old, hoping he would get into reloading. Of course I knew nothing about it at the time. Somehow I was just naturally intrigued by the thought of building my own ammo at that surprisingly young age. That was 38 years ago and I still have that full box of bullets. Dad never got into reloading, but every night it's about the last thing on my mind and about the first thing in the morning when I wake up. I must be weird. [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

drakehammer":393dps2z said:
I saved my money up and bought a cardboard box full of 180gr Sierra Round Nose bullets for my dad for Christmas when I was 9 years old, hoping he would get into reloading. Of course I knew nothing about it at the time. Somehow I was just naturally intrigued by the thought of building my own ammo at that surprisingly young age. That was 38 years ago and I still have that full box of bullets. Dad never got into reloading, but every night it's about the last thing on my mind and about the first thing in the morning when I wake up. I must be weird. [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

I'd say you are in good company.

drakehammer":1oj89pui said:
That was 38 years ago and I still have that full box of bullets. Dad never got into reloading, but every night it's about the last thing on my mind and about the first thing in the morning when I wake up. I must be weird. [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

There's a lot of that going on around here. :shock: Must be something in the water! :?

Back