Heads up!!!!!! Zeiss Conquest scopes from $299.95

Trying to stimulate USA's economy, one shooter at a time.

FOTIS":34e5l0pj said:
Trying to stimulate USA's economy, one shooter at a time.

I should think that would help stimulate the economy! :grin:

After reading this thread on optics I noticed several people with issues with Vortex Optiks being sent back for repair and after looking long and hard at the Zeiss 6.5-20x50 against it's Vortex counterpart I went with the Zeiss with a Varmint Reticle for my new to me 22-250 Weatherby Mark V SVM and it will be delivered 01/03/13 and really anxious to install it on the #4 contour fluted Criterion barrel! this project is just about to come together! Optik final price like 830.00 after rebate :)

That's one I'd like to try, but I already find myself with two mega scopes that I don't have rifles for (a VX3 6.5-20x50 LR and a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44).

Wow, that's a great price... That would be an okay one to have atop one of my long guns!

Having hard time finding bases Scotty as this rifle is a short action non magnum which very few Weatherby rifles are and not too many people have them in stock! I will try some Warn Maxima 2 piece bases and some QRL 1 inch rings for this rifle since it's not a boomer! I called Zeiss today and they told me that their Ballistic Calculator on their website was at another place i was not looking s they do have it available for Apple IOS so i am feeling much better about the Varmint Reticle and being able to use it with their program! I am going to try some 40,45 and 55 Gr rounds since it's a 1&14 twist! Zeiss Rings and bases are also made by WARNE and they just stencil Zeiss on the sides of the rings! :roll: :mrgreen:
This optic could see double duty on my 257 Weatherby really easy! My eyes like Schott Glass :!:

I won't mind seeing a little stimulating north of the 49th. Our prices up here just keep going up. A one pounder is now over 35.00 Canadian hey :evil:

Blessings,
Dan

Back