NoslerMP

Range Officer
Jun 1, 2011
DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

These are photos of a 300gr .338 AB jacket fresh off of the press next to complete AB's in 225 and 250gr. The engineers are getting the press set up, so we should be going into production very soon!

Very cool. This ought to make the .338 guys real happy!

Good move - a GOOD 300 gr .338 bullet is long overdue.

Mason,

AWESOME! When can we expect to get some?

JD338

Thanks for sharing those pictures that sure is cool for us to see. Can't wait for the 358 200 gr AccuBond to come out, my Whelen's been asking :)

Nosler should send sample to the 338 Lapua shooters on this forum and let them get a first crack at it. I sure will give them an honest review. :wink: :mrgreen:

Desert Fox":3rhkzuyx said:
Nosler should send sample to the 338 Lapua shooters on this forum and let them get a first crack at it. I sure will give them an honest review. :wink: :mrgreen:
+1.

Me too, me too! Can't wait to run these through the lapua! :mrgreen:

In fact, I've got a damage control cow elk tag that's good through the end of march....I'd be happy to run one of these through an elk for ya and give you a report! Bend is even on my way to the ranch where I hunt, so I could even stop and pick them up!

I am haveing a .338 Norma Mag built, by a guy in Wyoming. The build is taking a little while because of the lack of funds, but we are about ready to mount the glass. I will like to try the 300 grain Accubonds.

Well, maybe I'll have to get a little more serious about either picking up a Savage .338 Lapua or building a .338 Edge!

Desert Fox":2sffkca6 said:

I have sure been waiting on trying these in the new 338 lapua! They will be awesome on elk at long ranges.

Well if I still had my old 338WM I know what bullet I would start using for Brown Bears this fall! :wink:

I ordered my 338-06AI in a 1-9" so I might be able to use it. Don't know if I will have the velocity too but only time will tell.

Back