Leupold sure is fast

RogueRiver

Handloader
Mar 13, 2005
I sent my 4x12 vx11 in last week, I got an email yesterday that said my scope is shipped and according to the ups traker should be back on monday.

I had a leupold dot reticle installed

RogueRiver

Sweeet! :grin:
Yes, Leupold is very good and very quick to respond. Customer service has been awesome for me.

Let us know what you think of the Dot.

JD338

That's one of the biggest reasons I buy Leupold. Their customer service, and scopes that rarely need service, is worth alot.

I live close enough to personally deliver it, and yet I do not own one :eek: My dad and their I know have had nothing but satisfaction from their customer service.

I agree, they are awsome!!! It took only 2 weeks to get my new scope from the custom shop.

I agree....

I broke a scope one week before hunting season last year. I called, and they agreed to fix it. I overnighted it to them, and they fixed it the next day and overnighted it back.

Total time gone.... THREE DAYS!

I'm a Leupold fan for life.

--Mark

Wow, now THAT is service, but considering how hard it is to break a Leupold scope, they probably didn't have many to fix. :)

madman":18knykn3 said:
I agree....

I broke a scope one week before hunting season last year. I called, and they agreed to fix it. I overnighted it to them, and they fixed it the next day and overnighted it back.

Total time gone.... THREE DAYS!

I'm a Leupold fan for life.

--Mark

Thats got to be a record! Awesome.

JD338

I broke a QR base for my Contender from doing something stupid just a few weeks ago. I said to myself "nice job butthead, there goes fifty bucks." I called Leupold directly to ask if I may get a new one. The nice gentleman on the line said

"Is your address still the same sir?"
I said "yes."
He said "it's on its way"
I said "That is why I buy Leupold products! Thank you, sir!"

Try that with about any other company and you will not be so pleasantly surprised.

RogueRiver":3jc05hmc said:
I sent my 4x12 vx11 in last week, I got an email yesterday that said my scope is shipped and according to the ups traker should be back on monday.

I had a leupold dot reticle installed
What did it cost to have the reticle changed? I could look it up but I'm being lazy! :grin:

Back