M70 LA HS Precision/McMillan stock

SJB358

Ballistician
Dec 24, 2006
I am looking for an aluminum bedded stock for my M70 338WM. I would like a good HS Pre, McM or something similar. I want a sporter style stock also. If you see something somewhere else, hit me here so I can track it down also. Scotty

I have checked them out. Just looking to see what is out on the used market before I commit to a new stock. Not in a real hurry, so I can look for a bit. Thanks for the heads up. Scotty

Well, I ordered a Bell and Carlson Medalist from a company 257 Ackley recommended to me. I ended up getting it Tan with Black Spiderwebbing. Should be a good stock. I looked at some others, but this one seems to look good to me and has a full aluminum bedding block and a good looking color to it. Price was pretty decent also. Scotty

Scotty,
I own one B&C stock and love it, it truly was "drop-in". I have it on a 700 Remington in 338 RUM, shoots great and looks good to. CW

I will get some pictures up once I get it. I didn't really get any timeline on the stock when I purchased it, they just set confirmation of the purchase. Hopefully it doesn't take months to get here. Scotty

Back