New Nosler "Legacy"

Those rifles are INCREDIBLE! I would like to have one, and know what I will be saving up for, along with a moose hunt or something! Scotty

Ooh, a Bob, a .280AI and a Whelen would look really good in my safe.

Well, when I get a new safe that is. I wouldn't try to jam something as nice as that into the overcrowded mess I have now.

I am afraid that if I buy a 300 Win in a legacy I may never use another gun!

Same here Pop. I am really kind of thinking of ditching what I have and saving for one of them in 300 Win Mag. They are mighty nice! Scotty

Man, I keep looking at those rifles and I can't stop thinking about them! They are really a piece of HUNTING ART! I can't imagine actually having one of them. They are so nice. I feel like a little kid when I look at em, but I know they will be shooters and man, what a really nice rifle. Sorry fellers, that rifle has me scrambling! Scotty

Focus, Scotty, focus. Stay strong. Stay... Oh, forget it. Go ahead and buy it. :mrgreen:

Man, I wished I had the money to plunk down on one right now! I think if I sold a few of my rifles and did a little penny pinching I could make it happen, or heck, after my next depolyment, I am pretty sure I could squirrel enough away to get it maybe. It would be a once in a lifetime rifle for me, but man, what a nice rifle. I have always wanted 1 really nice rifle that is still able to be carried afield. I can't think of a better one than that in a 300WM. Scotty

Yes sir. I am not getting away from that. The Nosler rifle would be a year or maybe more down the road. I am actually really excited to get this 25-06, I am thinking it is going to be a sweet heart, but it is nowhere near the looker the legacy is, although, it is about the 1/4 the price too! Scotty

beretzs":2o1vma9h said:
Man, I wished I had the money to plunk down on one right now! I think if I sold a few of my rifles and did a little penny pinching I could make it happen, or heck, after my next depolyment, I am pretty sure I could squirrel enough away to get it maybe. It would be a once in a lifetime rifle for me, but man, what a nice rifle. I have always wanted 1 really nice rifle that is still able to be carried afield. I can't think of a better one than that in a 300WM. Scotty

I hear ya buddy!

I am thinking....
M700 VLS 22-250
M700 Custom 280AI
M700 Classic 35 Whelen

JD338

On about any other rifle, I would say you were crazy, but for one of the Noslers, I can see your reasoning! What caliber are you thinking Jim? Scotty

That would be a neat one for sure. What would your 2nd choice be? I am very impressed with them offering the Whelen and 257 Roberts. Both of those are usually not the first chamberings anyone tries out, but I am surely glad they have done it. If my M700 35 Whelen wasn't such a good rifle for me, I would put that on the auction block also! I do like it and it has some hunting history. Scotty

Back