Opinions on Sightron Big Sky 4x16x42 MD

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Any input? Thinking about putting this on my Sako 30-378.

It should be a good fit for your 30 378. I have a SII big sky 6-24 target on my 6mm br the glass is great and tracks good with no problems I've have friends that have Sightrons with nothing but good things to say about them.

Great I found one here for 1/2 the price so looks like I might own it.

I missed out on the deal.... :evil:

Keep looking Fotis, you are amazing at finding the right price :) I think you know every site that has them :mrgreen:

Blessings,
Dan

Boy the internet is loaded with people reviewing these Sightron scopes, and there are some very good things, being said about them! Between them and Vortex, they are certainly giving Leupold something to get pretty nervous about. Zeiss is now dominating the $400 scopes and I think either Sightron or Vortex is going to own the $250 market before the dust settles............ seams like if you dont stay right on your toes someone else with still eat your lunch!

My friend has a Big Sky II 3-9x42 since they were first released. He loves it and it has compared very favorably with a number of scopes in its class that are in our camp, Elite 4200, VX-III, VX-3, Monarch, and a Conquest.

Back