Reloading Guides

I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future the guides will be online rather than marketed in book format. In many ways, it makes sense. It is difficult, I imagine, to keep up with the changes in components and the varieties of cartridges that are available. An electronic version would permit a more rapid response to the demand for data. In fact, an electronic version available to be read by DVD would gain my attention, especially if it were updated annually. I believe I'd pay an annual subscription for such data.

bob_dobalina

RG #6 was published in 2008. I would think #7 would be out in the next 2-3 years. There are several new bullets including the E-Tip line that would be covered in the next publication.

JD338

Electronic would be a wonderful idea. Along the lines of the Barnes Copper Club. Any chance Nosler? :wink:

NO!!
Lets hope that It never gets to a point where books go obsolete. It's great to go back to older manuals and make comparisons. Hard to have three or four windows open at the reloading bench to come up with ideas. I would rather sit and read a book or magazine than read off a monitor. I know this new wave of thinking is sure hurting the hunting rags but thank God there is still a couple that put out a quality magazine. Sports Afield for one. And one that's kind of new to the scene. African Hunting Gazette.

Jim,

I can't imagine that I'll ever see the utter demise of printed books, but there are some decided advantages to electronic data--portability to the range, rapid updates, etc.

Back