Ruger Bisley Blackhawk .357

filmjunkie4ever

Handloader
May 4, 2011
Has anyone seen a Ruger Bisley Blackhawk with a 6.5” barrel in .357 Magnum? I have hunted high and low seeing Blackhawks with 6.5” barrels but not the Bisley frame, and Bisleys with 4.5-5.5” barrels but not the 6.5” barrel. Would be a bonus if it had the extra 9mm cylinder to go with it.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen a Ruger Bisley Blackhawk with a 6.5” barrel .357 Magnum? I have hunter high and low seeing Blackhawks with 6.5” barrels but not the Bisley frame, and Bisleys with 4.5-5.5” barrels but not the 6.5” barrel. Would be a bonus if it had the extra 9mm cylinder to go with it.
My LGS has several Bisleys but I haven’t paid too much attention. I will be in town tomorrow, I’ll check. I think most of his Ruger are used guns, he gets quite a few estate sales.

My LGS has several Bisleys but I haven’t paid too much attention. I will be in town tomorrow, I’ll check. I think most of his Ruger are used guns, he gets quite a few estate sales.
Thanks Salmonchaser. I actually found one on Gunbroker and purchased myself an early birthday present. Its the 7.5" blued Bisley Blackhawk and although it's not convertible, I think its going to fit the bill nicely.

Back