Shifting priorities for loading

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006

Dusted off the Lyman turret press today and put it into action, loading .45 ACP!

I've been concentrating exclusively on 30-06 and 375 H&H for several months, it was nice to switch back to pistol loading, I've got a mess of .45 brass in need of new primers, powder and bullets!

Guy

Nice looking press. I'm doing pistol ammo on a Lee Classic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have an similar Lyman set up only for .45 Auto. I have several hundred empty's and a thousand or so loaded. I need to shoot my pistols more. (I may have stated this before)

The Lyman press looks very solid.
I find it relaxing to crank out
a couple hundred pistol rounds on a quiet evening.
Mostly loading for 9mm but occasionally crank out some 357 and 44 ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Lee Classic Turret press also. I have discs set up for 9mm, 44 mag. and 40 S&W that are always set up and ready to start loading immediately. Right now it's set up for 40 S&W just waiting on me to decide to turn a few out.
I've had it for a few years now and I like it.

Nice set up there Guy & many of us here in the UK wish so much we could have our forbidden handguns back.
Personally, I had several, a couple of wildcats, but my absolute favourite was a Colt 1911A1.
I don't think we'll ever be able to have handguns again & certainly not in my lifetime.
I now have to travel to friends in Normandy, France to shoot them.

Nice setup Guy! The only pistol rounds I load for anymore are 38/357 and 44 magnum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back