Super Trickler

Have not used one yet.
I am not that serious in terms of match shooting currently

I ordered a V4 autotrickler about 6 months ago and it just came in. They are supposed to ship it Monday. My dad, my kids and I are going to go prairie dog shooting this summer and I wanted something to help speed things up reloading. I have a good customer that does load workup for a lot of the guns he build for customers, he builds over 200 guns a year. He uses one and is seating a bullet while it measures the next, and it does it to the second decimal point/hundredth of a grain.

I don't know the accuracy of the Super Trickler but it looks to be a very good set up as well.

That is a nice upgrade. I bought a trickler which is compatible with my FX120i, but used the trickler a few times since I've forgotten about it on my shelf. I prefer to do it manually nowadays. I just set the Chargemaster a tenth of a grain under my desired weight, and just add a few kernels when final weighing on the FX 120i.
The new SuperTrickler would be a nice toy to play with.

Looks like it will be a great addition to the reloading bench. You’ll have to let us know how it works when it comes in.
I didn’t realize how nice it is to have a auto measure/scale until I did without mine. It had to be sent in for warranty work.

Back