This Nosler Forum Is Costing Me Money

bullet

Handloader
Dec 26, 2007
Man, being on this forum with all you guys and reading the post I found myself ordering more Accubonds, Patitions. Also, my first time ever buying E-Tips was a few days ago along with my first purchase of custom brass for my 06.

Now on top of that I saw a great deal on Nosler web-sight, a closeout on 375Wby custom ammo and I ordered a box of 300gr Partitions in 375Wby.

I love the way that the Nosler brass comes and how it looks. I sure wished they offered .375Wby unprimed brass for sale.

Well, my pockets will probably get a little lighter due to hanging out with you guys.

Nosler4":324f2ktg said:
Capitalist pigs! :lol:

Yeah!!!! And I am one of the little pigs at the feeding trough just making a pig of himself. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

PS - sure is pretty food :)

bullet":rqf9i3yv said:
Nosler4":rqf9i3yv said:
Capitalist pigs! :lol:

Yeah!!!! And I am one of the little pigs at the feeding trough just making a pig of himself. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

PS - sure is pretty food :)

+1 on being one of the little pigs at the trough. I think I now have enough bullets to last me the rest of my life, courtesy of Nosler 2nds and Bivwak.

Well if the truth be known I will not stop eating at the trough of Nosler sales and reloading supplies. My wife comes into my reloading room every once in a while. When she came in the last time which was when my package came from Midway (she was taking inventory as she pretended to visit me).

She ask, "What are all those pretty black and gold boxes stacked up all together?" She only said that when she saw me pull out the box of E-tips from my newly arrived package from Midway (she knows about Midway shooting supplies after all these years).

It was her way of implying that I had enough black and gold boxes. I pretended that I did not hear her so as not to get into some explanation why I have so many black and gold boxes. Anyway as you guys know she would not appreciate my explanation about the need for so many black and gold boxes. :):):)

Bullet - Just got to lay low for a while :grin:. I know working here has cost me a lot of money, it's a wonder I even take any home at the end of the day. :lol:

bullet":14d4lenp said:
It was her way of implying that I had enough black and gold boxes. I pretended that I did not hear her so as not to get into some explanation why I have so many black and gold boxes. Anyway as you guys know she would not appreciate my explanation about the need for so many black and gold boxes. :):):)

Its like the game of golf, you can't play the game with only one club. :wink:

JD338

This post motivated me to order 2 more items from bivwack..... :p

POP":1hdnfo7i said:
This post motivated me to order 2 more items from bivwack..... :p

It is addicting isn't it. I am glad there are others that have the same vice I have. :lol: :lol:

Can you still order directly from the Pro Shooters Shop? ....and do they still sell factory seconds?

You clowns have 'bout ruined me!! :eek: Tommorrow I am gonna go buy that VXII from of all places Cabela's Where I swore I would never shop again. Cause they'll give me a free knife and they'll give me plastic to do it with....Then if I'm really weak I'm gonna go get that Browning outta lay away...or maybe just call Effie over at Savage and order my NEW 250.... Yup, all your good advice has destroyed my scrupples....thats not counting all the BT's Ive bought. Seriously, this is a great page, great products!! Thansk to Nosler and to all. CL

Nosler has just made it more fun, the fun we all like which is guns, shooting, reloading and hunting. Now that said, their products are created to appeal to the eyes, our dreams and surely that will make us the better shooter and hunter if we will only try them. Like Lays potato chips, you just can't eat one of them. On top of all of that, the fact is that they really work and give good results. Of course I find myself falling into a hypnotic state with those black and gold boxes. :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :wink:

Antelope_Sniper":qay2lw9v said:
I don't have very many of the boxes.....just lots of little plastic bags :wink:

I got a few of the black & gold, but a whole lot more little bags like Antelope Sniper. :grin:

Back