TPS rings

257 Ackley

Handloader
Nov 25, 2008
Might as well give my thoughts on the rings as well... :lol: . I have 30mm Badger and Farrell rings on 3 of my LR rifles. These rings are very well machined and fit a picatinney rail as well as any of the others. The rings needed very little lapping to have a stress-free mounted scope and cost half of what the other "name brand" rings cost. Good product!
2012-12-29174510_zps3a8f7856.jpg

2012-12-29174524_zpsb7585c73.jpg

They also have a "W" version TPS ring which will fit any Weaver standard claw base. I use several of these "W" rings on steel Weaver claw bases. The standard TPS ring is for Picatinny bases.

Very nice! They look very rugged Joel. Thanks for the review of them.

Had TPS rings and base on a 7mm mag Sendero some years ago - and they worked out real well. Quality.

I use TPS rings on all of my "standard" (non-ringmount) rifles. At present, this includes an FN Mauser, Mark X Mauser, Mark V Weatherby and Winchester Model 70's. These ring come in both the Picatinny and "W" Weaver base configurations. Presently, I have these rings mounted on (4) rifles, since I sold the Weatherby Mark V.

These rings are strong and accurately made with bore TIR's within 0.002 inches. I have never had mount alignment problems or a ring failure when using this rings in the last (5) years. The screw are all tempered steel and work perfectly at 25 in/lbs for ring screws and at 60 in/lbs torque for mounting screws.

th_Win70Rings.jpg

Back