Trail Cam Picture Sticky

Notice how he's always looking at the camera... As much as he's been around it now (going on a year), he's still wary of it.

As they say, they don't get that size by being dumb.

I'm still not sure exactly how to set up for him, on the ground is my best option, but likely the most difficult to get by his nose and ears too.

I seriously think a ghillie suit is my best option.

Updated pic of the buck I've got my eye on. He may add a little more in the next week or two, but he looks pretty good right now. Nice heavy rack.

vlcsnap-2017-07-29-13h37m56s375.png

Yeah, hoping he'll stay on my property, and that I can get a shot during our early ML season in October.

Ridgerunner665":37yxd7cv said:
New picture...

Lynn...that is easily the biggest deer I've ever seen in East Tennessee....by a fair margin at that.

Yeah... Me too.... At least outside of Holston Defense/BAE.

I'm hoping my wife or myself can get him this year.

I should have updated pics in a couple days.

He just showed up, no idea where he came from or why, but he's been a regular visitor since last January.

Things still looking good here. My bigger bucks went AWOL for about a month, but they've come back lately. I think they've been hitting the cornfields across the way. I don't do a lot of early bowhunting, so the first time I'll really have a go at these guys is our early ML season in late October. The third pic is the one I'm really gunning for this year.

vlcsnap-2017-08-29-07h32m24s075.png

vlcsnap-2017-08-27-20h41m44s653.png

vlcsnap-2017-08-27-20h33m10s645.jpg

jimbires":mljicrcb said:
is that double brow tines in the third photo ? all of these are dandy bucks .
They're both double, and the one might be a triple. It looks that way in some of the pics, but I can't tell for sure.

Those are some dandies! They should be just right by the time you're able to hunt them.

Checked the local home cams..[emoji38] a couple on the list.[emoji106]
21fdabbfe1ea52cdc008792773c80d81.jpg
30b3cdcb098d1bccad1633ff8f67f7b8.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back