Vortex Scope

Rem Jim

Handloader
Jan 7, 2012
Just ordered a new model Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24 x 50 mm ! Its a Full Tactical scope with zero stop ! Anyone else looking at one of these - and what do you think ? I want it for steel shooting on my 7MM-300 Bee ! :grin: RJ

Sounds like a big scope, should do the trick for your long range shooting.

Size of it is only 15.5 " long and it weights only 22.6 oz - Thats not bad at all ! :grin: RJ

Rem Jim":3rti167k said:
Just ordered a new model Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24 x 50 mm ! Its a Full Tactical scope with zero stop ! Anyone else looking at one of these - and what do you think ? I want it for steel shooting on my 7MM-300 Bee ! :grin: RJ

Should work just fine Jim 8) ..post some pics when you get'er all mounted up.
Lou

My NEW Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24 x 50 mm scope ! I like it so far ! Waiting for a 20moa rail to mount it up ! :grin: RJ

240_Bee_Vortex_Scope_005.JPG

240_Bee_Vortex_Scope_006.JPG

I was and still am considering this model maybe even the 4-16x44 for my target rifle. Can't wait to hear about a range/field report with it!

Nice pic RJ !! That is sweet looking long range optik for sure! You should be able to get a good look at anything with that magnification ! So ya have a long range where ya can stretch that rifle out at ?

Osprey78":39i6syhz said:
I was and still am considering this model maybe even the 4-16x44 for my target rifle. Can't wait to hear about a range/field report with it!

I have the 4-16 on my 257 WBee Vanguard S2 rifle ! I like it ! But i need more power for over 1000 yards and my old eyes ! LOL :grin: RJ

Back