Warm weather load development

truck driver":2grvd4cu said:
TackDriver284":2grvd4cu said:
truck driver":2grvd4cu said:
I look at range time as therapy and the longer I stay waiting for barrels to cool the more therapy I get. :)>)

The longer I wait on that hard bench, the more I can't feel my bum. :mrgreen:
HA!HA!HA! yeah that's why I take a nice soft cushion along plus I scrounge the club range for brass that others let lay.
Picked up some 6.5X55 and lots of once fired 300 Blackout the other day while waiting between shots. The spray and pray crowd love to waste money and leave once fired brass everywhere. Don't know what I'll do with it since I'm not interested in a AR platform rifle but I couldn't let it lay there and go to waste in the weather.
Maybe I'll get a mini bolt action and have it barreled for it.
Should make a dandy stalking rifle for white tail deer.

I like to grab some fired brass that has the same caliber as those I anneal for, it helps with adjusting flame time.

The more I thought about it, the mattress pump is a way better deal and provides a lot more cfm’s especially at the bench. I’ll Dave the chamber chiller for trips. I’d also cool it from the muzzle end to the chamber to get the countercurrent effect working.

Throw that vinyl tubing into some boiling water for a few minutes and it’ll take the coils out.

72f8532f4a378e6e99416084b363eb61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep , one of these 38FCFE8A-55D3-4F96-97FF-394B6B787B50.jpeg. The down fall is I go through 4 D batteries each time but well worth it.

Back