What caliber should the series four Nosler rifle be?

What caliber should the series four Nosler rifle be?

• 375H&H

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 300 RUM

• 22-250 Remington

• 30-06 Springfield

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Funny - I dropped in to see if there was any info on the next custom job and there was my choice on the top of the list - .375 H&H, but a .375 Wby Mag would be nice as well.

I think there would be great interest in such a product and a great market. I would offer it it in all the calibers you have produced currently and maybe consider building the .25 WSM pronghorn for a new offering. It would make a great long range medium game rifle that would have a trajectory that many would envy. Like they said in field of dreams" if you build it they will come" . Given the product quality I've held in my hands in the R/H models it would be a success. There is a large percentage of lefties out there that would buy this in that it's offered in some great flat shooting calibers.

OK call me old fashioned and sentimental (I used a sporterized Mauser 98 to kill my first White-tail in Tennessee...more than a few years ago). The NCR in this caliber would be a great "nod" to the legacy of the '98.

i'm not likely to ever buy a ncr. over the bimart counter rugers works fine for me, BUT the 450 marlin sounds very interesting to me. slick barrel about 22" with a fairly heavy contour and a real good butt pad and stock set set up for a 2.8x8 vx3 in low mounts. this would even get me interested in spending a couple grand over my normal budget

If I had to choose between the calibers you listed, I would go with the .375. But If I could choose a different caliber, I would go with a .30-378 0r perhaps a .340. The .30-378 is a great longer range caliber with more verstility.

Well it may be over but a .308 with a A2 or A5 McMillian stock set up to shoot 168 grain Nosler Comp.loads for 500-1000 yard matches :grin: And i would really like to be the winner of that rig.

How about a new cartridge, a Nosler cartridge.

I have been wondering about a wildcat based off of the .375 Ruger with a .338Bullet. You could have a .338Nosler?? :grin:

Back