What is your next dream rifle?

Slimfinn":dib45owx said:
gerry":dib45owx said:
I would be happy with a LH stainless X Bolt in 270 WSM as well but they are very rare unfortunately. I'll probably end up with a Tikka 270 WSM and the BLR takedown 300 WSM one day. Those take down models are very nice guns and would go well with my little BLR in 358 Win.

Gerry,
I just came across a BLR takedown in 270WSM on armslist today says in the box and unfired

I like the 270 WSM in a BLR but I'm in Canada and while it's possible to get a gun across the border it's a bit of a pain. Besides I need to sell a gun before I add one :lol:

Sadly, it's time to thin the herd. But if I were to get another, I'd like to try the .257 Roberts as the caliber. Model, an old Model 70.

lowmileage,
I know where there is one for sale here in Canada ($3500 CAD, about $2626 USD), and I believe I saw one on GunBroker recently.
Not a cheap rifle, as they are not very common.
You can export firearms from Canada to the US, but requires a bit of paperwork, time and about $350 CAD. But at our current exchange rate may be an option for you.
You'll get more bang for your buck! LOL

Blkram":90l8vqig said:
lowmileage,
I know where there is one for sale here in Canada ($3500 CAD, about $2626 USD), and I believe I saw one on GunBroker recently.
Not a cheap rifle, as they are not very common.
You can export firearms from Canada to the US, but requires a bit of paperwork, time and about $350 CAD. But at our current exchange rate may be an option for you.
You'll get more bang for your buck! LOL

Yeah, I know they aren't too common. Thanks for the info.

I don't NEED another rifle,

BUT,
I passed on a custom stocked 1956 Win M70 super grade in 300HHsome time ago.
That has been haunting me ever since.
So I guess that was and would be my "dream rifle".

Back