what's the rules is it a keeper ?

jimbires

Handloader
Aug 16, 2011
I've only went fishing one time in many years . I just read an article that has me interested in fishing again . do you need a special stamp for this species , and is this of legal size to keep ?

Well, if they're using a slot limit, these are no doubt over the limit.;)

I wonder what makes them "sniper rifles" ?

My 308 Win has made the transition from varmint rifle to SWAT sniper rifle, and now back to being a hunting rifle... Yet it's basically the same rifle. :)

Guy

My 308 Win has made the transition from varmint rifle to SWAT sniper rifle, and now back to being a hunting rifle... Yet it's basically the same rifle. :)

Guy
Guy,
It depends on the scope. Sniper Scopes have a very thin cross hair, lots of dials and at least 24x magnification. I know this from watching sniper movies on TV. LOL.

JD338

Guy
The article claimed the two rifles were 50 caliber Barrett "sniper" rifles. I suppose that the caliber and external features made these "sniper" rifles.:confused:

Guy,
It depends on the scope. Sniper Scopes have a very thin cross hair, lots of dials and at least 24x magnification. I know this from watching sniper movies on TV. LOL.

JD338
I though it had to breakdown into components and have a twist-lock scope?

Back