Your bucket list handgun?

Probably never happen since our laws in Canada suck, but I could see myself owning a Ruger Bearcat 22 lr or a similar Ruger and a S&W handgun with a 6" barrel in 41 mag or maybe a 357 mag.

Already got it (several years ago)...then gave it to my son last year.

120_2027-1.jpg

H&R Super sealed six- 8 shot top break 22 with a six inch barrel- Yes I know, Im weird. CL

cloverleaf":1wkbvmk0 said:
H&R Super sealed six- 8 shot top break 22 with a six inch barrel- Yes I know, Im weird. CL

I have an H&R Woodsman.... 9 shot Top-Lock...

My bucketlist handgun......

A Singer 1911A1

There is a "certain" Kimber 1911 that was given to a "certain" type of US Military member. I have only seen one and they are about as BA as you can get. I'm sure Scotty knows exactly what I'm talking about.

I have way too many guns on my bucket list. I somehow doubt it is actually a bucket list at all and more of just a wish list. I've recently knocked one off that list.

1022120736.jpg

1022120737.jpg

My true bucket list hand cannon was going to be a RoyToy Silhouette in 308, but they're getting ever harder to find at even harder to afford prices. I went with a more realistic option in the hand cannon category with a Savage 510. It is topped with a Leupold FX-II 4x with the aluma flip up covers in the quick detach rings/bases. From a practical standpoint, I feel Savage actually one-upped Weatherby (and Remington) by using a left handed bolt. Savage has to score some points once in a while! :wink:

Another handgun on the bucket/wish list... the Chiappa Rhino with a 4" barrel... yes, I'm serious and no, there is absolutely no accounting for taste! LOL!
ChiappaRhino.jpg

I also wouldn't mind adding a Ruger Alaskan 454 to the family!

.280 Remington":1slo03pl said:
There is a "certain" Kimber 1911 that was given to a "certain" type of US Military member. I have only seen one and they are about as BA as you can get. I'm sure Scotty knows exactly what I'm talking about.

I still want to shoot that Kimber you speak of that a certain someone has!

I'm with Clover Leaf. I have a S&W Model 317 4", 8 shot, .22 LR. Pretty handy with it. Quite too.

FOTIS":2khzoqdl said:
What is your dream?

Mine is a 6" python!

Same here.
I could probably buy one if I sold a couple other items but what fun is that? :mrgreen:

cloverleaf":1166xn5u said:
Wait a minute ..... What was I thinkin'...? A remmington XP in 250-3000 Savage. CL

"What was I thinkin'...? "
I don't know, but it seems you came around in time :p
Just food for thought, as you are looking at a custom build anyhow
The 250-3000 in the AI version, did 2700 fps with 110gr. AB's, and well under 1/2 moa in my 15" Encore. Unfortunately, I needed to sell that barrel to help my XP,,,that and it overlapped where I didn't need it. However, I had the XP chamber done in a fast twist 6mm AI instead.
For my wish list, I could use a well tuned Ruger Blackhawk chambered in the .45 Colt, for hunting with 320 gr. cast. I been without a revolter for too many years.

Mine would be a Smith and Wesson 610 with a 6.5 inch barrel. That would be a sweet little whitetail rig topped with a scope.

I have one. My Ed Brown Special Forces in 45 acp.

EFSFwmagsleft.jpg

The other is still to be had. A 475 or 500 Linebaugh built by Linebaugh or one of the greats.

Scrimshaw3b.jpg

Someday 8)

Alan

Back