120 gr Partition .257 Weatherby.

GBCMD

Beginner
Aug 20, 2024
I have used 120gr Partitions out of my .257 Weatherby Magnum for years with great results at almost any range and have noticed I could not find them anymore and now have seen where Weatherby stopped making them as well as Nosler for .257 caliber. I am having to have the loads made by custom shops which is more expensive and the Weatherby stuff shot great. I see partitions still being offered in other calibers. Anybody know what the story is there?

Thank you . Appreciate your reply. Those are the exact guys that are doing it for me and they did a great job with excellent groups out to 300 yards which was the furthest on the electronic range I was shooting . However, they are literally the only ones I could find and I must have checked with 10 websites. I really don't have the time to reload and barely have the time to hunt . LOL
I see that the Nosler website says "out of stock" for 120 partitions in .257 but they never have been before and I just heard they had discontinued them which seems illogical for that caliber. Just checking to see if anybody knew what the real deal is.

There are 120gr Nosler PT bullets available.

This does bring up an interesting point on Partitions , the 400gr .416 and 500gr .458 are no longer listed on Nosler’s website. Good thing I have a large supply of them.

GBCMD,
Where did you hear that your load has been discontinued?

JD338

Back