2008 Accubond Wish List

sask boy":3loe57cp said:
Hi Guys, I would like to see a 235 gr AccuBond in the 375 H&H also a 225 gr in the 338.

The 225 gr AB 338 cal is in production.

JD338

I'm with sask boy ... I'd like to see a 235gr .375, but I would like to see it in an E-tip. This would have a much better B.C. than Barnes 235gr TSX I've been using ... and would do well at holding to gether at the higher velocities on deer and penetrate farther on elk sized game as well.

Besides ... I live here close to Nosler ... what better way to support your neighbor.

POP":3a9h19dr said:
In due time......

I hope so but getting a little tried of waiting for them esp a 150gr.
Heck a 150-180gr Partition in the 8mm would suit me just as well.both might casue me to do cart wheels,but I ain't gonna hold my breath on either.

The .338 250 grains AccuBond is great news! Can't wait to get my hands on them!
icon_banana.gif

I would also vote for the .224 Accubonds. Regardless of weight, as long as it will be in the 50- 75 grains range...
thum_up.gif

And there is a Need for .264 (6,5mm) AccuBond in the 140-155 grains range here in Scandinavien at least, because of the many 6,5x55 rifles that are in use for moosehunting.

Should there be a .338 300 grains AccuBond, then it will be most welcome!
thum_up.gif

Nosler,

How about a 325 gr AB in .416 cal. There are quite a few .416's out there begging for higher velocity and flatter trajectories!

JD338

Tiny":1kai4bdc said:
POP":1kai4bdc said:
In due time......

I hope so but getting a little tried of waiting for them esp a 150gr.
Heck a 150-180gr Partition in the 8mm would suit me just as well.both might casue me to do cart wheels,but I ain't gonna hold my breath on either.

I feel for you but if you really think about it they have a lot on their plate.

Accubonds (fairly new bullet and trying to produce new versions is no small task)

Solid bases -reintroduced

E-tips- new stuff

#6 Manual- a lot of testing

New Ballistic tips coming out

etc, etc, etc.

They are a company........... but not Wal-Mart in size :lol:

These guys are working like mad, and believe me in a business like that you have to keep up with competition or you're gone. So rest assured they are doing their best to introduce as much as possible as quickly as possible.

Still looking for the 325 or 350 gr .416 A/B. Swift A-Frame has one. Also, in talking with Swift, they are going to come out with a 180gr. for the .325/8mm in their Scirroco II. Hey Nosler!! You could be losing market share by not having these available in your own A/B. I just read that Winchester .325 SM. sales have exceeded their marketing target. There are a lot of em out there.
Good Hunting
Elk Hunt :grin:

Friends-

I too would like to put my vote in for a 140 gr to 142 gr AccuBond for 6.5 mm/.264. This would be the perfect bullet for the .264/6.5 mm Magnums like the .264 Winchester Magnum, as well as others.

30 Caliber Mag Fan":3u00u291 said:
Friends-

I too would like to put my vote in for a 140 gr to 142 gr AccuBond for 6.5 mm/.264. This would be the perfect bullet for the .264/6.5 mm Magnums like the .264 Winchester Magnum, as well as others.

Don't forget 6.5x55 and .260Rem!!! This size bullet would be a dandy for elk in those calibers, too!

Jim

Back