2012 Hunting Pictures

Looks as if that rifle worked just fine on that coyote. Good pictures.

DevilDogHunter":lx9ur3bd said:
Glad you like the pictures. They're from my smartphone so they're not the best. More to come.

Looks good to me! Keep em coming!

DrMike":3ckkcy6r said:
That little girl looks as if she is sleeping. Well, I guess she is.

Ya, they're all taking nice dirt naps. If you saw the exit sides of them you would think they were road kills! HaHa

DevilDogHunter nice shots on those 'yotes, it's great to see your big game guns especially performing so well. Congrats.

DevilDogHunter":2la36j2j said:
Figured I'd throw a couple pictures of my hunting partners. We are heading to Maine at the end of the month for Snowshoe hare. It's so warm in New England, we might be running white rabbits on bare ground! Good times.
View attachment 1

Third bunny from the left charged me, that's why he's headless but he still cooked up nice!

Great pictures buddy! Love to rabbit hunt!

Now, that makes me want to go out into the hills and woodlots to do a bit of snowshoe hare hunting. Great pictures. I like your hunting partners; they know how to be just disinterested enough to project studied nonchalance.

DrMike":zlrefte7 said:
Now, that makes me want to go out into the hills and woodlots to do a bit of snowshoe hare hunting. Great pictures. I like your hunting partners; they know how to be just disinterested enough to project studied nonchalance.

Those are our two females, after a good mornings hunt after they've been run hard. They're a couple of sweethearts, but they are amazing hunters. My brother in law and I have 3 males also. All good hunting dogs, and a lot of fun. We run them hard after deer season till the end of Febuary, then I switch over to Coyotes and put try to put a hurting on them.

Man, you are going to make me drop everything and go out shortly to take a few hare for the pot. Great pictures of an overlooked hunt.

Gotta love it when a groundhog stands up when you whistle!

Attachments

• 0321121643.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3,573
I am slow at learning on the computer, but here are some pics from last season.

Attachments

• IMG_0394.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 3,528
  • IMG_0302.JPG
    IMG_0302.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,528
Back