2016 Hunting Pictures

You've had a quality hunting experience with the harvest of that animal. Congratulations, Lynn. Very nice. The mount will be a source of pride and joy for years to come.

Congrats to all who posted. No matter the kill they always create a memory that can be recalled later. Unfortunately, the year is almost past us now, oh where did the time go...

Yup, another fine deer. Got a story you would care to share about these hunts?

I do, I'll type them up. I owe the experiences and animals that much. I'll edit the posts and insert them when I'm done. Thanks for the motivation

My youngest grandson's first ever "trophy".
35c4nsg.jpg

When he said it was pretty small I told him it was a lot bigger than the one I got. "But Pop, you didn't shoot one"... After a few seconds he got my drift!!! :lol:
Anyway, his 7-08 and an old 7-140 Solid Base did the trick.

Bill

Congratulations to your grandson. I've had a few that were about that big! And I was proud to take them. One thing is certain, they sure taste fine!

Congratulations to your grandson on his first deer, it is going to taste very good :) Always nice to see a hunter getting their first animal.

DrMike":hlgqsdo3 said:
Congratulations to your grandson. I've had a few that were about that big! And I was proud to take them. One thing is certain, they sure taste fine!
Congrats to your grandson. I've also had a few in that size range and they do make for some fine eating almost like veal. :mrgreen:

Those are some nice looking bucks fellas.
Eric, you had a great season buddy!

JD338

I took this one in N. Carolina begining of November . that's my flashlight in the lower left corner of the picture .

I also shot Bob the cat in N.Carolina .

today is the last day of Pa rifle season . I took this one at 10:10 am today . I tried to wash him off a little but it was so cold the water was freezing . I've never seen one get so covered in blood . shot was just on the back side of the shoulder , it exited the neck . must of hit something major in the neck , it looked like a blood bath on the ground .

this was shot on state game lands . yes , it's tagged .

It does appear you've have quite a successful season, Jim. Congratulations. The bobcat is very nice. Will you have it mounted? Or are you planning on preserving the pelt? Both deer are definitely trophies. Again, congratulations.

Back