Nosler,

What is the status of 338 RUM brass?

JD338

Nosler men or boy's,

Well what's the latest?

Aren't you getting tired of beating around the bush? :roll:

I just picked up a bag of 100 Federal nickel plated and primed
338 RUM brass.

What is the status of Nosler 338 RUM brass???

JD338

Nosler,

Any plans to introduce 338 RUM brass in 2010?

JD338

Nosler,

Any updates on producing Nosler 338 RUM brass.

JD338

I realise that this may never happen but the number three caliber (in sales) of Weatherby rifles is the .340. Is there a chance that Nosler would ever make the ammo? It sure would be nice to have this caliber ammo available from another source and I know that there a lot of .340's out there built since 1962. I shoot between 300-500, .340 cartridges a year. Thanks.

Oldtrader3":268i9lxn said:
I realise that this may never happen but the number three caliber (in sales) of Weatherby rifles is the .340. Is there a chance that Nosler would ever make the ammo? It sure would be nice to have this caliber ammo available from another source and I know that there a lot of .340's out there built since 1962. I shoot between 300-500, .340 cartridges a year. Thanks.

It looks like they do load the 225gr AB for the 340. Not sure if there are any others? Probably not a bad bullet to have around. Scotty

Looks like its time to inquire about the 338 rum brass, the only thing holding this cartridge back is the junk remington throws together.

Back