A good deal

michsteve

Handloader
Aug 20, 2020
So Starline charging $160 for 9mm brass

Norma just added this new product which is 1000 cases already primed for $160

They also have .223 primed brass 500 for $210

Last edited:
That is a good deal no doubt. Especially if you were needing either of those brass anyways. With me I wouldn't need the brass, so I'd essentially be buying the brass for the primers.

I emailed them they are using Unis Ginex primers at least in 9mm I did not ask about the .223 as I don't have any rifles in that round.

They raised the price to $210 I guess they even realized it was a cheap price. I did buy another 1000 of the 9mm as it was a good deal a day before price raised and you get the plastic ammo crate with the shells and with 10 percent discount the primers are almost free. One trick that has worked for me with Norma site is if you put something in your basket and wait a couple days they will knock off 10 percent if you check out with your order.

Another good deal
I mean at that price it comes to about $.43 a round for self defense rounds if you use 5% off coupon. Or put it in basket and wait a couple days to see if they send 10% off and it is even cheaper.

Norma has had some good deals on their ammo as of late. Cool to see them getting more in the mix.

Now they have their brass on sale. Plus some small pistol primers and if you buy $150 of product free shipping and doesn't look like they are charging hazmat.

I started buying Norma especially since I could not find Nosler products. Mostly been buying for my 7mm mag rifle I picked up in spring.

I just bought a case of .22lr from them and it was on sale. Three days and it was delivered by Fedx with no hazmat charge

Back