A reason for a lever 45-70!

That Marlin Owners is a cool place to read about all the different aspects of lever rifles. Those guys are a good bunch of people as well. Very laid back. Big Supporters of the 300 PT's too.. It is legendary over there!

SJB358":1dyfv8li said:
That Marlin Owners is a cool place to read about all the different aspects of lever rifles. Those guys are a good bunch of people as well. Very laid back. Big Supporters of the 300 PT's too.. It is legendary over there!
:grin: ..Well, I found a good friend there!..Here's my load Scotty..425gr Ranch Dogs..It's the 1 on the right...Lou 8)

RanchDog350-425.jpg

0719012148a.jpg

Lou,

I really like the looks of that RD bullet.

JD338

Yeah, those Ranch Dog bullets are pretty nice. Seems like they are made to run as well, big WFN and plenty of bands. Seems like they are pretty accurate from most guys I hear from.

Are you loading them yourself Lou or is someone loading for you?

SJB358":1xh6huwh said:
Yeah, those Ranch Dog bullets are pretty nice. Seems like they are made to run as well, big WFN and plenty of bands. Seems like they are pretty accurate from most guys I hear from.

Are you loading them yourself Lou or is someone loading for you?
My buddy from marlin owners is gonna load them for me (we used to work at bass pro together) man small world!..That's his target you see, and the RD is all he shoots out of his 45-70..gonna try them in september/october on some wild boar, and possibly bison in quebec :twisted: ..i've killed 2 wild boars, and I rank the meat #1 on my list, with moose a close 2nd...Lou

Back