ANYONE WITH PICTURES OF NOSLER FACTORY???

GermanShorthair

Beginner
Jan 1, 2008
I am looking for pictures of the Nosler factory... anyone have any?
I am curious because my wife is looking for a job out of state and I am trying to find my dream job! I am currently a Manufacturing Engineer with past experience as a production supervisor over 16 CNC machines. I have also run machines (manual and cnc) for 10 years prior to that.It is my dream to use the skills that I have and apply them to a field that I love.

I am simply just researching companies right now just hoping to come in contact with someone with alot of experience that might be able to help me accomplish my goal or point me in the right direction!
:grin:

I have a few. :grin:

http://www.nosler.com/index.php?p=21
Here are our job postings

outsidethe-plant.jpg

I have an aerial photo that I took for the new reloading guide as well, I'll see if I can find it.

Thank you JOSMO!!!!!!

I appreciate any help I can get. I live and breath reloading,shoooting,and hunting and I feel whole heartedly that my place in this world is doing what I love,which is working in the firearms and reloading industry.Like I said in my post above, my wife is in the medical field looking for a job as a HIM coordinater at a hospital,so she is not limited to where she has to relocate to. We also have three children(1-1/2,3,12 years old) so now is the time we feel is right to relocate.

I have alot of machinig experience and am currently working on a BS in manufacturing engineering or I may change my major to industrial engineering.

Again thenk you for replying to my post!!!
Next time i will post something like this in the "OFF TOPIC" section...leave it to a rookie!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

hi,,,jusmo,,,a very fine picture,,,i put it on my desktop and find i visit the nosler website more and am going to have the chance to try out the 60 grain bt in 223 cal,,,can't wait till they get here,,,anyone else tried these,,,like to hear your comments,,,thanks,,,joe

GermanSH;

Is there any place in particular you are looking to relocate to? That is outside of the firearms business.

Thiessyn-Krupp is building a giant steel mill in this area and EADS will build an aircraft factory here if they win the USAF contract for the KC-30.

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to reply to my message! I would preferr to be in the firearms industry but if i could find a job that I would like and be around a good group of people I would be fine with that.
It would be a must for me to be close to a shooting range and plenty of places to shoot skeet,trap,and sporting clays as well.I also would like to relocate somewhere there is plenty of bird huntin so I can take my German Shorthair Pointer out with the family.I am looking for somewhere to relocate to where i can meet plenty of good people and friends that share the same interests as my family & I.

I KNOW......SOUNDS LIKE I WANT THE WORLD DOESN'T IT :grin: :grin: :grin:
I just want to make sure if i am going to leave my hometown where i have lived all my life and leave my family that I will go somewhere that i will stay for a long long time!

We have places to shoot, no problem there. Not much here for bird hunting other than waterfowl, turkeys, and doves. There's quals but not a lot of them.

If you like fishing we have lots of water. :grin:

Back