First Kills with the M48 280AI (Up Dated)

Thanks fellas. She has come a long ways with her shooting skills in a short period of time.
Hopefully we will get back out to the farm and get another kill or two.

JD338

Jim you be sure to tell Sue congrats for me. That is some fine shooting, she should be very proud of her self.

We ended up with 3 does that evening, Sue shot one and I shot two with my 338 RUM. Those 6 hind quarters yeilded 45 lbs of meat. I added 10 lbs of 90% beef burger and had it ground into venison burger. It is absolutely the best way to have venison burger!

We are heading back out to the farm this weekend so Sue can fill more tags. She is really looking forward to it.

JD338

The M48 280AI barked again this evening sending a 140 gr BT across 385 yards of beans and connecting on a doe. Sue is really digging her new rifle.
IMG_20150724_222727293.jpg

Her shot placement was perfect.
IMG_20150724_225421124.jpg

JD338

Good job Sue.
You are doing a great job. Don't tell Jim I said this but you should make him clean and cook it for so so you can concentrate on shooting. :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

That is great! Good going Sue! Jim, you and Sue are racking up a lot of chops for the freezer.

Scott

Thanks fellas. We are definitely having fun.

JD338

Jim, that is quite the hunting partner you have :wink: . Sue I do believe you have the hang of it good shooting just under 400 yards that is a fine kill. (y)
Helping out the freezer does not hurt either.

Blessings,
Dan

Back