Hello

noslerfan

Beginner
Feb 13, 2012
Just wanted to introduce my self. I'm a hunting rifle addict of the worst type.Been hanging around for a while and seems like a very classy place. I don't belong to many forum. I think Nosler bullets set the standard for accuracy.I know when I trying out a new rifle if it won't shoot a ballistic tip bullet accurate then it's not going to shoot any bullet accurate.
Pat

Welcome Pat, hope you like it here. You are right this is a great place to visit lot's of good guys here.

Pat, welcome aboard. If you've been hanging out here, you know it is a fine group of people that frequent the place.

Welcome Pat............from another FNG. Just started a couple days ago. Like you I had tried other forums and they always seemed to end up a p***ing contest of one for or another. My overall impression and what I really like...........kinda like and evening after hunting in hunting cabin with a bunch of good guys.

Welcome aboard, Pat. This crowd is a great bunch of guys. I hope to find ways to hunt with some of them soon.

noslerfan":371bgy2i said:
Just wanted to introduce my self. I'm a hunting rifle addict of the worst type...............
Pat

You're in the right place. Welcome!

FOTIS":15gmlfor said:
noslerfan":15gmlfor said:
Just wanted to introduce my self. I'm a hunting rifle addict of the worst type...............
Pat

You're in the right place. Welcome!
That qualifies you to be in this forum. Welcome

Hi Pat welcome to this forum I hope you are a reloader as the knowledge here is next to none & the guys here are always willing to help.
Are you from North or South of the 49th :wink: ?
And what rifle is your favorite :mrgreen:
Hope that you enjoy the company.

Blessings,
Dan

noslerfan":2m40htmo said:
Just wanted to introduce my self. I'm a hunting rifle addict of the worst type.Been hanging around for a while and seems like a very classy place. I don't belong to many forum. I think Nosler bullets set the standard for accuracy.I know when I trying out a new rifle if it won't shoot a ballistic tip bullet accurate then it's not going to shoot any bullet accurate.
Pat

Pat<

Welcome to the forum.

JD338

'Tis a fine board to be sure, Pat, but considering the number of Marines on board, I don't think "Classy" is really the right term... :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sask boy":90171yrj said:
Hi Pat welcome to this forum I hope you are a reloader as the knowledge here is next to none & the guys here are always willing to help.
Are you from North or South of the 49th :wink: ?
And what rifle is your favorite :mrgreen:
Hope that you enjoy the company.

Blessings,
Dan
My favorite rifle? I had bought 2 CZ model 550 in the last 6 months, 1 was a Model 550 American in .270 with a Kevlar stock and the other was a full lenght stock model 550 in .308 Winchester. Both shoot around MOA at 100 yards but the fit and finnish was marginal.I will never sell them I like the model 98 design. So, they was my favorite untill about 2 weeks ago and I bought a new model 70 feather weight in 22-250. if you don't have a new model 70 do your self a favour and buy one. What a beautiful rifle. So now I wanting a model 70 super grade but I'm going to wait and see if they will come out with it in 300 H&H since they just introduced one in 264 Win Mag.

[/quote]
I had bought 2 CZ model 550 in the last 6 months, 1 was a Model 550 American in .270 with a Kevlar stock and the other was a full lenght stock model 550 in .308 Winchester. about 2 weeks ago and I bought a new model 70 feather weight in 22-250. So now I wanting a model 70 super grade but I'm going to wait and see if they will come out with it in 300 H&H since they just introduced one in 264 Win Mag.[/quote]

OOOOOOH You have a BAD case of RADD :mrgreen: This forum should help........ :roll:

Welcome! If you're a 300 H&H fan you must be pretty good fella.... :wink:

I think you'll come to enjoy this place, it's a rare breed of folks here!

Did I hear someone mention "Model 70 Featherweight?" This is the right place to be, for certain. :mrgreen: Oh, Scotty!

I have a small collection of Ruger No.1's and about 2 years ago I bought a Ruger 1-A in 300 H&H. I installing a Leupold FX III 6X and headed to the range. Man, what one accurate rifle. I never been much of a magnum rifle guy but IMO I have had LW 30/06's that have more recoil than the 300 H&H. 165 gr and 200 gr nosler AccuBond's with IMR-4350 shoot great.

DrMike":2ey37y3v said:
Did I hear someone mention "Model 70 Featherweight?" This is the right place to be, for certain. :mrgreen: Oh, Scotty!

There's more Model 70 per capita in this forum than anywhere else. :?

wildgene":3q37qfi7 said:
'Tis a fine board to be sure, Pat, but considering the number of Marines on board, I don't think "Classy" is really the right term... :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We have our own version of "classy" :mrgreen: ...jack-pine-savage classy!!

Welcome to the forum noslerfan...if you are a featherweight fan, we will get along well :lol:

Back