INTRODUCING Accubond Long Range

Rigbymauser":ve84cnfr said:
I just hope the 150grain .277cal will stabilize in a 1:10 twist. Somehow Nosler
does not show up with test results from their lab. So it will become with a certain amount of
uncertainty if they get to work in my .270Wea.

I'll be testing them, too. I suspect the 10-twist will be sufficient, especially with the velocity of the 'bee behind it. Should keep the RPMs up enough. It will be interesting to have a 150gr bullet with something like a 330yd MaxPointBlankRange. Just one more option for the 'bee, and one that should sting quite thoroughly, even.

I hope to get my hands on the 7mm 168's in time for the beginning of the May depredation season. I can stretch them out to 1000 yds.

What i really want to hear is some real testing of this bullet from the people at Nosler? When will they be releasing more info on these bullets with some real world tests, they wouldnt release them unless they have tested them we need the inside scoop!!!

Actually Nosler has released several bullets with out real world testing. They know what they are doing and do enough lab testing to know how they will perform on game.
I have been lucky to have take the first game animals with the 338 250 gr AB, 338 300 gr AB and the 458 300 gr BST.
Looking forward to field testing the 7mm 150 gr ABLR out of my 280 AI on crop damage deer in July.

JD338

I didnt scroll throug all.the posts but, did they at least put out some real world pricing?

Yup a little bit more expensive than the regular AB's

Jeff,

The pricing is roughly 2x the AB BUT they are in 100 count boxes.
ABLR-Bullet-MSRP.jpg

JD338

JD338":1j46l50j said:
Jeff,

The pricing is roughly 2x the AB BUT they are in 100 count boxes.
ABLR-Bullet-MSRP.jpg

JD338

I think their prices are also listed on Midway as well.

Back