Oregon draw results

buckfever

Handloader
Mar 21, 2007
I got my buck tag and first season spike elk tag second choice but no antelope tag that makes 12 points. So how did everybody else do.

Congratulations on the tags you did draw. Now, here's to pulling for you to be successful in the fall.

I drew my 2 second season Oregon Spike Elk tag, same tag and Unit as last year. This was a party application and the results online also shows that another frequent poster here, also drew. He may wake up soon to this fact.

Congratulations, Bill. It sounds as if you will have a good fall. Best of luck on your hunt.

Sweet! Man, I can't wait.

We will have a new Western elk hunter with us this Fall. Hoping to show him what this is all about!

My elk hunting pards son drew a sheep tag, 2nd year of applying. :grin: :grin: :grin:

OU812":w8c9tt4w said:
My elk hunting pards son drew a sheep tag, 2nd year of applying. :grin: :grin: :grin:

That's AWESOME!!! :grin:

I put in for desert bighorn for the first time in my life and waiting for the draw results. I was talking with a guy last week that drew his desert bighorn tag on his first time. It gives me hope as I know someone else that stopped applying after thirty years with no tag drawn. :( His experience has always kept me from applying for my bighorn tags but I decided to throw caution to the wind this year.

Best of luck to you all.

OU812":2o12sa36 said:

The boy is blessed. Hope it doesn't spoil him for the future. Congratulations to him on his great fortune.

Checked draw results today
No Mule Deer tag
Drew second choice east Beulah elk tag
No Mt Goat tag
Drew Muzzle loader Gerber Reservoir antelope.
the strange thing is we drew this tag last year so we hit the 10%random draw.

Best of luck to all you Oregon tag holders!

I sure wish Washington would get busy and hold their draw... Between me and my son, we ought to draw something.

Guy

Guy Miner":267i7dgj said:
Best of luck to all you Oregon tag holders!

I sure wish Washington would get busy and hold their draw... Between me and my son, we ought to draw something.

Guy

Guy I hope both of you draw tags.

Congratulations! That should be a fascinating hunt. We're all wishing you every success. What's your cannon and your load?

Congratulation to all the people who got drawn :)
Our draw just closed this past Monday night @ midnight. Interesting that we have a outfit in Mississippi running our draw here in Saskatchewan :shock:
Results won't be know until mid July.

Blessings,
Dan

I guess the reason for the outfit in Mississippi is that nobody plays favorites and makes sure their friends draw all the good tags :mrgreen:

I have a traditions Evolution 50 cal. I use 100 grns of Shockys gold powder and a 350 grn bullet I cast using a lee mold. I took a nice Blacktail buck 3 yrs ago with it.

Back