Primers...

It took some calling, checking, and persistence, but I was fortunate to find a local source some time back where prices varied depending on brand but averaged $52 so far. When I realized I could no longer buy primers when and where I wanted, I bought every brick they'd sell me at those prices. Just recently bought another one. In todays environment lt felt like gold everytime I brought some home. I'm finally getting to where I got enough that I can contine shooting for the next 15 yrs if I never buy another one.
That's a good find. Wish I could. Have found some shotgun 209 primers. Need to start replenishing my LR primers as I use them. Dan.

Grabbed 2 bricks of CCI 450 Magnum small rifle primers from Midway, sadly they haven't the large rifle or large rifle magnum primers in stock yet

Dan, some of these were LR magnum. I take what they offer up regardless of brand or type, when I'm able to buy a brick. In these times makes no difference to me, I'll just have to adjust my loads when I eventually get into the magnum primers. Or maybe I'll be able to trade them for LR sometime in the future. These are not new supplies, but they are still working through a large stash of what they had before all this nonsense hit.

Dan, some of these were LR magnum. I take what they offer up regardless of brand or type, when I'm able to buy a brick. In these times makes no difference to me, I'll just have to adjust my loads when I eventually get into the magnum primers. Or maybe I'll be able to trade them for LR sometime in the future. These are not new supplies, but they are still working through a large stash of what they had before all this nonsense hit.
It wouldn't make any difference to me standard or magnum I use both. Don't blame you for getting what's available as I'd do the same thing. Dan.

It wouldn't make any difference to me standard or magnum I use both. Don't blame you for getting what's available as I'd do the same thing. Dan.
Yep, in the last year I added a whole bunch to what I had. I used to just buy primers as I needed them, not no more. Different times, at least for now.

Back