Ramshot Hunter

wvbuckbuster

Handloader
Nov 5, 2015
Is anyone see this powder anywhere? Haven't seen any for some time now in stores or online. Does well in my 260 Rem and 270 Win. Dan.

I live in Central Missouri . My lgs has it and has for a long time. Don't quote me on this but I think it's $49.99/lb.

Ron

I have looked around Beckley and Cabela’s in Charleston and haven’t seen any. Been looking to try it in a few of my rifles.

I have looked around Beckley and Cabela’s in Charleston and haven’t seen any. Been looking to try it in a few of my rifles.
We must live pretty close. I live in Hinton and have looked in those places as well as Princeton, Cabela's in Bristol. Someday somewhere it will appear hopefully. Dan.

Apparently we do. Grew up in Hinton and now live in Jumping Branch in Ellison Ridge. Setting outside the Court House as I type this.

Just looked at Cabela’s here in Charleston again. No Hunter powder but every other Ramshot powder was in stock. Did luck into 2K CCI Large Rifle primers and a new fishing pole though.
did they happen to have x-terminator?

did they happen to have x-terminator?
They have some , at checkout they offer in store pick up. Not sure how far out of your way they are.

Back